Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

So long, farewell... Auf Weidersehen, goodbye

Team Green-Beitch*
I have been working on our Farewell Seattle! post in my head since I decided that I should write a blog. AND now it has come...We are excited to start this new adventure while at the same time terrified of all the unknowns. We are leaving behind friends that have become family, a wonderful house and a beautiful city.  I have no fear that we will be fine in Stockholm.  M alone has already booked our social calendar for the next month and found us a great place to live.  But I still lack the words to express everything that I am feeling so...without much ado I leave Seattle with these thoughts:

The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again. - Jimi Hendrix

Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry. - Dr. Seuss

So long and Thanks for all the fish- Douglas Adams

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. - Winnie the Pooh

*Photo by Krista at Love Song Photo.

G in a flower pot

No comments:

Post a Comment