Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tick Tock

Today is 2 weeks from movers day. The day when our stuff will get magically packed up and whisk off to the north.  On the front end of the journey this seems like a good time to mark the end of all things and have the movers come. BUT this morning I woke up in a bit of a panic.  What about the other side of the trip?  We have been informed that the shipment will take 6-8 weeks to get to us. Which if everything arrives early, our stuff will get to us just as temporary housing expires.  BUT what if it takes the full 8 weeks.  What are we going to sleep on?

Here we are 16 days from M getting on a plane and effectively leaving G and I homeless, OK not that dramatic, but we need to be sorted, packed and out of our house by then, and I feel like we have time to spare. AND I am freaking out about the middle of August, and what if our bed hasn't arrived.

I know that in the long run everything will work out both here and there.  The moment of anxiety this morning is probably my way of not worrying about the now but allowing me to buckle down and get stuff done. But won't it be nice to just not PANIC!

On a positive note, M and I have hired out the selling of our media to a friend's daughter and that stuff is no longer in the house.  Slowly we are chipping away at our items, and there is actual visual impact. So that is at least good. :)

CD sorting

DON'T PANIC

No comments:

Post a Comment